2 years and 1 month! Can I believe it? Nope! Is it true? Apparently??
I am so happy I still have this blog, even though I haven’t posted recently. Considering that a while ago I thought about deleting my blog, I think that the fact I’m now proud of it is worth a lot.
I still can’t believe I missed my actual 2 year anniversary, but time isn’t really relevant anymore…is it? I’ve spent my entire, well almost entire sophomore year online, it’s crazy. I think I’ve grown quite a bit, though I’m not sure how that will help my poetry writing seeing that I haven’t written anything new recently. Which is kind of sad, but I’m working on it. The summer time will be when I post more, hopefully. 🙂
I had 3 hopes from my post last year and I’ve completed 2.
- I hope to keep up writing poems but I feel that I have hit a writer’s block. ✔️
- I plan to find a name for my egg person.
- I will have more adventures that I will be able to share. ✔️
My egg person unfortunately still does not have a name, but if you have any suggestions I am open to ideas!
I have had more adventures and they’ve been great! I’ve gone hiking, picnicking and movie nights with friends, volunteering, and going out of my comfort zone. I joined my school’s newspaper staff this year and that definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone. As a result, I’ve gotten more comfortable emailing others and taking pictures of school events. I also tried out and loved a new category in speech and debate. I currently do Duo Interpretation with one of my best friends, where we learn and perform a script. I absolutely love performing and have become much more extroverted. I’ve had tons of fun and plan to do more next year, maybe I’ll blog about it?
- I hope to do more posts outside of poetry.
- I want to post regularly, at least once a week.
- I want to add more pictures or something to my posts, I feel like my posts are just a bunch of words and that’s understandable for poetry but for everything else I want to add more ✨color✨.
Until we meet again…
I can’t wait to see what the future holds. This year has been great so far, I’ve meet a handful of new people and I’ve interacting with other blogs on WordPress more!
I hope that everyone stays safe, healthy, and happy! Do things for yourself, you deserve it! Thank you all for being here!!